The three-day WonderCon convention wrapped up Sunday at the Anaheim Convention Center. While some partied it up and dressed all in green in honor of St. Patrick’s Day (like a lot of the folks in our slideshow here), others hit up the comics-and-more convention decked out like their favorite character or superhero. See a photo slideshow of costumed patrons here.
Photos by Leonard Ortiz, the Orange County Register.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Slideshow: St. Patrick’s Day madness
- Slideshow: Echo Echo returns to Detroit Bar
- New Batman arena show coming to O.C. and L.A.
- Video: The Get Down Boys and Ted Z and the Wrangler’s at King’s Inn
- Review: Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros inspire happy free-for-all at the Observatory
- Slideshow: Jeramiah Red, Davis Fetter and more at the Copper Door.
- Orange Pop: Blank Tapes’ Matt Adams comes home
- Slideshow: Micah Brown’s Constellation Room residency heats up
- Slideshow: DJ Who with Paulo da Rosa and DJ Bizzy at Silk