Surf legend Bud Llamas likes to throw his parties every now and then at Gallagher’s Pub & Grill in Huntington Beach and last night, he pulled in another local legend, former T.S.O.L. vocalist Joe Wood came out to play a few songs.
As word seemed to spread that Wood was jamming at the bar, the normally light Monday night crowd grew significantly – even Rockin’ Fig was spotted in the crowd.
Photos by John Salanoa, for OrangeCounty.com.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Slideshow: O.C. Roots & Hops Reggae Fest at House of Blues Anaheim
- Review: Trace Cyrus debuts Ashland High at Chain Reaction
- Interview: Kathleen Madigan brings new act to O.C. Friday night
- Contest: Win two 3-day VIP passes to Musink
- Slideshow: Allensworth wins OC Music Awards acoustic showcase finale
- Music News: Avenged Sevenfold guitarists debut custom Schecter guitars
- Orange Pop: Bleeding Through stays the course
- Music News: Thrice embarking on spring farewell tour
- Slideshow: Miss Musink heats up in Fullerton
- Nightlife: 10 best O.C. margaritas
- Review: The Darkness rocks hard at L.A. return
- Video: Behind the scenes with Echo Echo and Alex Mercier