Citizen Cope treated fans to an intimate, solo acoustic set last night at the Coach House in San Juan Capistrano. The sold-out audience was seated and watched seemingly in admiration as the singer-songwriter played a few of his hits like “Sideways” and “Bullet and a Target.” The mellow setting allowed for a very personal-type show that the audience was into from beginning to end.
Photos and article by Jenavieve Belair, for OrangeCounty.com.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Lisa Lampanelli brings the raunch to O.C. and ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Slide Show: Cherokee Fade and Summer Twins at Memphis Cafe in Costa Mesa
- OC Music Awards’ first acoustic showcase delights fans in Tustin
- O.C. act the Colourist shines in the Constellation Room in Santa Ana
- Orange Pop: Local talent in the spotlight
- 2012 OC Music Awards nominations announced