Solo artist Andy Carpenter and Ethan Hulse (pictured, left), along with his bandmates, guitarist Trevor Kelso, drummer Tyler Johnson, bassist Omar Ahmed and guitarist Jala Tass performed at King’s Inn at Memphis Cafe in Costa Mesa on Tuesday, March 6.
Check out video of the performances in the player below.
King’s Inn is a free event, hosted every Tuesday night at 9 p.m. at Memphis Cafe, 2920 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa. 21-and-up only. Drink and food specials available.
Video by David Forniss, for OrangeCounty.com.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Music News: Edward Sharpe at the Greek and more
- Green Day musical ‘American Idiot’ grew from unlikely friendship
- Music News: Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, Sugarland headed to Irvine
- Orange Pop: We Are the Arsenal forges ahead
- Music News: O.C. teen wins ‘The Kandi Project’ on Bravo
- Review: Drake gets wild at USC’s Galen Center
- Video: On the red carpet at the 2012 OC Music Awards
- Video: Behind-the-scenes at Musink
- Slideshow: 4th Annual Pechanga Wine Festival
- Micah Brown hosts March Monday residency at the Constellation Room
- Review: Alkaline Trio, Against Me! finish off Musink Festival with rousing sets