March 30th, 2012, 11:10 am · · posted by JENAVIEVE BELAIR, FOR ORANGECOUNTY.COM
Last night the local band, Max and The Moon, released their new CD “The Way I See” at The Copper Door in Santa Ana. The bar filled up with friends and fans that came out to not only show support but to enjoy the amazing line up. Random Patterns took the stage around 9 p.m., followed by Escalator Hill at 9:45 p.m., Max and The Moon at 10:30 p.m. and Just Eleanor, which closed the night with an 11:15 p.m. set.
For more upcoming shows and information on Max and The Moon’s new CD visit their facebook.
Photos by Jenavieve Belair
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Slideshow: Restaurant, Parker Macy Blues turn up the volume at King’s Inn Tuesday night
- Orange Pop: The Devious Means release second EP
- Review: Brazilian rockers CSS take over the Observatory
- Slideshow: 25 years and there’s still No Doubt
- Review: Half Past Two fans go wild at the Spring Break Ska Social in Anaheim
- Review: Orgy spirited but rusty on tour closer at Observatory
- Video: Mayday Mayday at King’s Inn at Memphis Cafe
- Music News: Kiss & Motley Crue tour invades Irvine in August
- Orange Pop: Midnight Hour goes slow and steady
- Interview: Seven years later, a new Orgy returns to O.C.