March 28th, 2012, 12:30 pm · · posted by GUEST
The King’s Inn at Memphis Café (located at 2920 Bristol St.) has become an established nightlife and music spot in Costa Mesa. The local bar filled up quickly on Tuesday night with friends and fans that turned out to see Dan-O Fortes Juke Joint Freak Show, Parker Macy Blues and Restaurant perform.
Along with the great music, the venue served up $5 Jack Daniels’ specials which aided in having local music fans dance and in high spirits well into the wee morning hours.
Photos by Jenavieve Belair, for OrangeCounty.com.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Orange Pop: The Devious Means release second EP
- Review: Brazilian rockers CSS take over the Observatory
- Slideshow: 25 years and there’s still No Doubt
- Review: Half Past Two fans go wild at the Spring Break Ska Social in Anaheim
- Review: Orgy spirited but rusty on tour closer at Observatory
- Video: Mayday Mayday at King’s Inn at Memphis Cafe
- Music News: Kiss & Motley Crue tour invades Irvine in August
- Orange Pop: Midnight Hour goes slow and steady
- Interview: Seven years later, a new Orgy returns to O.C.