March 26th, 2012, 6:20 pm · · posted by GUEST
Silk has a $20 cover. For VIP tables, contact Eric at 951-595-9476. The guest list is free before 10 p.m., just RSVP by 5 p.m. the day of the event via the Silk Facebook page, or e-mail your full name to firstname.lastname@example.org or text your full name to 951-595-9476.
For upcoming music and comedy events, check out the events calendar here.
The dress code (stylish and elegant club attire) is strictly enforced: No hats, no T-shirts (long or short sleeved), no shorts, no tennis shoes and no athletic apparel. Management reserves all rights to enforce this dress code.
By Derek Hackett, for Pechanga.com.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Review: Brazilian rockers CSS take over the Observatory
- Slideshow: 25 years and there’s still No Doubt
- Review: Half Past Two fans go wild at the Spring Break Ska Social in Anaheim
- Review: Orgy spirited but rusty on tour closer at Observatory
- Video: Mayday Mayday at King’s Inn at Memphis Cafe
- Music News: Kiss & Motley Crue tour invades Irvine in August
- Orange Pop: Midnight Hour goes slow and steady
- Interview: Seven years later, a new Orgy returns to O.C.
- Music News: Jack White to play two shows at the Wiltern
- Slideshow: Half a century of Bob Dylan
- Review: Game goes late at the Observatory
- Slideshow: WonderCon draws fans, artists, stars to OC