Mayday Mayday performed at King’s Inn at Memphis Cafe in Costa Mesa on Tuesday, March 20. Check out our interview with Mayday Maday’s Kim Conlan in the video above.
King’s Inn is a free event, hosted every Tuesday night at 9 p.m. at Memphis Cafe, 2920 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa. 21-and-up only. Drink and food specials available.
Video by David Forniss, for OrangeCounty.com.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Music News: Kiss & Motley Crue tour invades Irvine in August
- Orange Pop: Midnight Hour goes slow and steady
- Interview: Seven years later, a new Orgy returns to O.C.
- Music News: Jack White to play two shows at the Wiltern
- Slideshow: Half a century of Bob Dylan
- Review: Game goes late at the Observatory
- Slideshow: WonderCon draws fans, artists, stars to OC
- Slideshow: St. Patrick’s Day madness
- Slideshow: Echo Echo returns to Detroit Bar
- New Batman arena show coming to O.C. and L.A.
- Video: The Get Down Boys and Ted Z and the Wrangler’s at King’s Inn