March 12th, 2012, 6:28 pm · · posted by GUEST
It was another packed weekend at Silk the Club at Pechanga. Friday saw DJ Who and Paulo da Rosa. The duo can be described as rock ‘n’ roll meets electronic soul. In this unique duo, Paulo blends his live electric guitar riffs simultaneously with DJ Who’s beats. The entire show is unscripted and spontaneous, with both artists moving from song to song and genre to genre, without missing a beat.
DJ Bizzy spun for another packed crowd on Saturday. The DJ has opened for artists such as the Roots, Ja Rule, Nas, Nelly, Snoop Dog, Ashanti, Method Man, Ludacris, 50 Cent, Usher, T.I. and more.
Silk has a $20 cover. For VIP tables, contact Eric at 951-595-9476. The guest list is free before 10 p.m., just RSVP by 5 p.m. the day of the event via the Silk Facebook page, or e-mail your full name to email@example.com or text your full name to 951-595-9476.
For upcoming music and comedy events, check out the events calendar here.
The dress code (stylish and elegant club attire) is strictly enforced: No hats, no T-shirts (long or short sleeved), no shorts, no tennis shoes and no athletic apparel. Management reserves all rights to enforce this dress code.
By Derek Hackett, for Pechanga.com.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Review: The Pretty Reckless gets wild in the Constellation Room
- Review: Guns N’ Roses at Hollywood Palladium
- Interview: Reunited Beach Boys talk about returning to O.C.
- Review: Flogging Molly rips it up at the Grove
- Review: What will Radiohead bring to Coachella?
- Interview: Tapioca and the Flea hits the ground running
- Music News: Edward Sharpe at the Greek and more
- Green Day musical ‘American Idiot’ grew from unlikely friendship
- Music News: Jason Aldean, Rascal Flatts, Sugarland headed to Irvine
- Orange Pop: We Are the Arsenal forges ahead
- Music News: O.C. teen wins ‘The Kandi Project’ on Bravo
- Review: Drake gets wild at USC’s Galen Center