February 29th, 2012, 8:25 am · · posted by KELLI SKYE FADROSKI, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
After three weeks of tough competition at the Continental Room in Fullerton, 15 beautiful tattooed ladies from all over the country will go on compete for the title of Miss Musink at the 5th Annual Musink Tattoo Convention & Music Festival held March 2-4 at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa.
Sullen Clothing and the Sullen Angels hosted the third evening of its annual Miss Musink model search Tuesday night. Models took to the small stage in front of various judges that included painter Kevin Llewellyn, as well as a handful of local tattoo artists and band members.
The three-day convention features hundreds of tattoo artists from around the globe, BMX and skate demos and performances by Tiger Army, Guanabatz and Howlers on March 2; New Found Glory, Yellowcard and Bayside on March 3; Alkaline Trio, Against Me!, Hell or Highwater and the Darlings on March 4.
Tickets are on sale now for the 5th Annual Musink Tattoo Convention & Music Festival, March 2-4. Single-day tickets are $25; 3-day passes are $50; Single day VIP passes are $75. Ticketmaster.com.
Photos by Leonard Ortiz, the Orange County Register.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Orange Pop: Lee Rocker’s fast train to rock’s roots
- Slideshow: Bud Llamas and Joe Wood at Gallagher’s Pub & Grill
- Slideshow: Tone Loc and the EC Twins at Silk
- Slideshow: O.C. Roots & Hops Reggae Fest at House of Blues Anaheim
- Review: Trace Cyrus debuts Ashland High at Chain Reaction
- Interview: Kathleen Madigan brings new act to O.C. Friday night
- Slideshow: Allensworth wins OC Music Awards acoustic showcase finale