February 28th, 2012, 3:24 pm · · posted by GUEST
They don’t call them the “eye candy” twins for nothing, the EC Twins performed during Silk’s Ladies Night on Friday, Feb. 24. Saturday (Feb. 25) was crazy-packed for a performance by Tone Loc, where the artist played ’80s anthems like “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina.”
Silk has a $20 cover. For VIP tables, contact Eric at 951-595-9476. The guest list is free before 10 p.m., just RSVP by 5 p.m. the day of the event via the Silk Facebook page, or e-mail your full name to email@example.com or text your full name to 951-595-9476.
For upcoming music and comedy events, check out the events calendar here.
The dress code (stylish and elegant club attire) is strictly enforced: No hats, no T-shirts (long or short sleeved), no shorts, no tennis shoes and no athletic apparel. Management reserves all rights to enforce this dress code.
By Derek Hackett, for Pechanga.com.
- Slideshow: Musink tattoo portraits
- Slideshow: O.C. Roots & Hops Reggae Fest at House of Blues Anaheim
- Review: Trace Cyrus debuts Ashland High at Chain Reaction
- Interview: Kathleen Madigan brings new act to O.C. Friday night
- Contest: Win two 3-day VIP passes to Musink
- Slideshow: Allensworth wins OC Music Awards acoustic showcase finale
- Music News: Avenged Sevenfold guitarists debut custom Schecter guitars
- Orange Pop: Bleeding Through stays the course
- Music News: Thrice embarking on spring farewell tour
- Slideshow: Miss Musink heats up in Fullerton
- Nightlife: 10 best O.C. margaritas
- Review: The Darkness rocks hard at L.A. return
- Video: Behind the scenes with Echo Echo and Alex Mercier