February 21st, 2012, 11:23 am · · posted by GUEST
So in honor of National Margarita Day (Feb. 22), restaurant and bar reporters Nancy Luna and Paul Hodgins have put together their list of favorite ‘ritas in Orange County. Some are unorthodox variations of traditional recipes while others are cocktails loved by purists. Most are priced at $10-$12.
By Paul Hodgins and Nancy Luna, the Orange County Register.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Video: Behind the scenes with Echo Echo and Alex Mercier
- Video: Jameson at Memphis Cafe
- Music News: Young the Giant’s ‘Cough Syrup’ to be featured on ‘Glee’
- Interview: Trace Cyrus goes solo with Ashland High
- Music News: The Bolts’ ‘Walk Away’ featured in Kate Upton commercial
- Slideshow: G. Love & Special Sauce at House of Blues Anaheim
- Review: Social Distortion at Fox Theater in Pomona
- Review: Hell or Highwater brings rock ‘n’ roll to the Constellation Room