February 11th, 2012, 11:28 am · · posted by KELLI SKYE FADROSKI, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
Sinister Pointe, a permanent haunted attraction in Brea, presents “Sinister Pointe Dead!” a special event filled with comedy, magic, horror trivia, dinner and, of course, a few good scares at 8 p.m. on Valentine’s Day (Tuesday, Feb. 14) and an encore performances on Saturday Feb. 18 at 5 and 8 p.m.
Admission includes a three-course meal, non-alcoholic beverages (beer, wine and Sinister Pointe’s signature drink will be available for an additional charge), a two-hour show, prizes and a little something special for all who attend.
Menu items include: Dinner salad, chicken Picatta, meat lasagna (vegetarian options available upon request) and a custom Sinister Pointe red velvet dessert. Reservations must be made in advance by calling 714-927-DEAD (3323). Admission is $60 per person. Find more information at sinisterpointe.com.
Photo by Leonard Ortiz, the Orange County Register.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Moonsville Collective takes over ‘Dinner with Dave’
- Video: Le Blorr at King’s Inn at Memphis Cafe
- Slideshow: ‘FIN’ debuts at Hurley’s H Space Gallery
- Orange Pop: Death By Stereo readies ‘Black Sheep’
- ‘The Aquabats! Super Show’ debuts March 3
- Slideshow: OC Music Awards showcase at the Continental Room
- Live Review: Polaris at Noon kicks off February Residency
- Live Review: Gotye lives up to hype at El Rey
- Slideshow: Old Scratch turns up the volume at La Cave in Costa Mesa