February 1st, 2012, 10:54 am · · posted by KELLI SKYE FADROSKI, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
The competition for the 2012 OC Music Awards best live band continued with a showcase at the Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa on Tuesday. The evening featured performances by Red9, Slime Kings, Snakebit Drifters, Death Hymn Number 9 and 2011 OC Music Awards best new artist winners Railroad to Alaska.
The next showcase for the best live acoustic title takes place at 7 p.m. on Feb. 7 at the Continental Room in Fullerton with Mandie & Ruby, FoxxHound, Danny Makia, Parker Macy Blues and Tully James Wilkinson. Admission is free. 21-and-up only.
Photos by Jenavieve Belair, for OrangeCounty.com.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Slideshow: Miss Musink competition kicks off in Fullerton
- New Shows: Garbage revs up return with El Rey show in April
- Young the Giant, Hot Chelle Rae, more set for Pacific’s Summer shows
- Orange Pop: Catching up with Reel Big Fish
- Thrice and Rodney on the ROQ to get special OC Music Awards