January 16th, 2012, 2:40 pm · · posted by KELLI SKYE FADROSKI, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
The 5th Annual Musink Tattoo Convention & Music Festival returns to the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa March 2-4. The line-up, which was announced this morning, features a psychobilly kick off with Tiger Army headlining on Friday evening along with Guanabatz and Howlers.
New Found Glory, Yellowcard, Bayside and the Darlings take the stage on Saturday and Alkaline Trio, Against Me!, Kill the Complex and Hell or Highwater, featuring Brandon Saller of Atreyu, closes out the three-day event on Sunday.
Tattoo artists from across the globe are also slated to appear at the convention and popular O.C.-based shops will be represented as well. There will also be BMX and skate demonstrations and riders can join the Active Ride Shop team on its on-site street course.
Tickets go on sale on Saturday at 10 a.m. at Ticketmaster.com. Prices are $25 for a one day pass, $75 one day VIP pass and $50 for three day passes.
More O.C. Nightlife:
- Slide Show: Professional Bull Riders take over Honda Center Saturday night
- ShoresCrew’s Zombie Party gets wild at La Cave in Costa Mesa Friday night
- Lord Huron kicks off the 2012 Off Center Festival in Costa Mesa
- Slide Show: Marc B goes acoustic at the Copper Door in Santa Ana
- Orange Pop: I Hate You Just Kidding gets serious
- Citizen Cope gets intimate with fans at the Coach House Wednesday night