January 9th, 2012, 3:05 pm · · posted by KELLI SKYE FADROSKI, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
For a moment it seemed like it was going to happen early this morning, and longtime Coachellans know it can arrive with no notice. This post could very well be followed by one announcing the real deal.
But here we are still waiting with bated breath for some of our Coachella questions to be answered this week.
Has No Doubt really fallen off the bill? Were they ever really on? How did Goldenvoice manage to fill two weekends with the same roster of talent? Or did they? If so, how close did they come to matching lineups?
And what of the rumor that Black Sabbath would close one night – a questionable decision even for this eclectic event – now that Tony Iommi is in the early stages of lymphoma?
More O.C. Nightlife:
- O.C. act the Colourist shines in the Constellation Room in Santa Ana
- Yelawolf gets the Observatory hoppin’
- Slide Show: RVCA and Slay Dem present New Year’s Daze
- Orange Pop: Local talent in the spotlight
- 2012 OC Music Awards nominations announced
- OC Music Awards showcases kick off in Costa Mesa